Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Photos for Lili


These are some of the pages from the photo album I assembled and sent to Lili.  I hope that she is able to see it soon so that she can see her new family and start to internalize what is in front of her... and just get familiar with these new faces (besides 50 pictures of us, pictures of her grandmother, aunts and uncles, and new cousins who cannot wait to meet her).

I understand that she probably hasn't yet received the packages we sent.  It can be hard to share the gifts.  Some of the other children can get upset if they do not yet have families and plans to leave the orphanage.  I know that the Shanghai SWI does a great job at preparing the kids to come home and Lili does know that she is being adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment